Apply For Admission
Admission to all the courses would be made in order of merit determined on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the student in the qualifying examination and interviews.
The candidate is advised to apply for the admission only when he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the particular programme in which the admission is sought. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain all the relevant information about his/her eligibility. In case a student, who is provisionally admitted on the basis of the information/documents furnished by him, is found to have fake or ineligible documents, then the Director/Principal reserves the right to cancel the admission without any intimation to the candidate.
Application Form complete in all respects, should be submitted with the following documents attached :
- School/College Leaving Certificate of the previous School/College attended in original.
- Attested photocopies of Mark Sheets of X, XII, Graduation and/or qualifying examination.
- In case there is a gap in the education of the candidate, he/she must submit a Gap Certificate indicating that he/she has not taken admission in any college, has not appeared for any Examination and that his/her conduct has been good.
- Students, who have not passed XII from M.P.Board or have not graduated from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), should submit Migration Certificate from the previous Board/University, and/or eligibility certificate from DAVV
- A student who has appeared in the qualifying examination during the current year as a regular or private candidate, but whose result is yet to be declared, can also apply for admission on a provisional basis. Such a candidate must produce the certificate of passing the examination before the last date fixed for this purpose; otherwise his admission will be cancelled. The fee and charges paid by him/her shall not be refunded in any case.
- Minimum intake to start a program is 50% of total seats allotted to the college by DAVV.
Step 1: Generating the Payment QR-UPI Code or Bank Transfer Details
- To make the payment, you have two options: QR-UPI or Bank Transfer.
- If you prefer to use QR-UPI, ensure that you have a UPI-enabled mobile payment app installed on your smartphone.
Step 2: Filling the Registration Form
- Visit the official website of GSB College, Indore.
- Look for the “Admission” or “Online Application” section and click on it.
Step 3: Filling the Payment Details
- In the online admission form, you will find a section dedicated to payment details.
Step 4: Submitting the Online Admission Form
- After filling the payment details, carefully review all the information provided in the form.
Step 5: Follow-up and Confirmation
- After submitting the admission form and making the payment, it is advisable to follow up with GSB College, Indore to ensure that they have received your application.
- Contact the college admission office via email or phone to inquire about the status of your application and payment.
For Online Transactions:-
- Account Name – GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Account No. – 0046832498
- IFSC Code – KKBK0005915
- Bank Name – KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- Branch Name – Metro Tower Vijay Nagar, Indore
- Please do mention students name and GSB fee as remark in transaction
- Required details after NEFT-Scanned copy of NEFT with Student’s full name, Father’s Name, Course, Amount details and UTR Number
- Mail the NEFT details to: email@example.com
- Whatsapp detials on: GSB Official No – 918120000470
Rules for Admission
Admission to all courses would be given in order of merit obtained on a ‘first come first served’ basis by the student in the qualifying exams and interviews.
The candidates are advised to apply for the admission only when he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the particular programme. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain all the relevant information about his/her eligibility from the university.
In case a candidate who is provisionally admitted on the basis of the information/documents furnished by him, is found to be ineligible, the Director/Principal reserves the right to cancel his/her admission without any intimation to the candidate.